Checklist for Trust registration
Following is that the list of documents required for Trust registration:
- The most important document required for Trust registration is ‘Trust Deed.’ It gives the most objectives that the Trust is about up. A deed of trust is legal evidence of the existence of your Trust and contains the principles and regulations of the Trust. The Deed is signed within the presence of two witnesses. All the principles and regulations associated with the management of the Trust are mentioned within the deed of trust.
- Identity proof like Voter ID, driver's license, Aadhaar Card, Passport etc
- Passport size photographs of all the parties of the deed of trust.
- Aadhaar Card of every party of the Trust.
- PAN Card of every party of the Trust.
- Proof of the registered office address, like an electricity or water bill.