EPF/CIT Registration & Monthly Returns: Form 2
Form 2 is filed as a declaration and nomination under the Flagship scheme of the utilization Provident Fund and therefore the Employment Family Pension Scheme. Form 2 must be filed by the workers who are joining the establishment. this type is to be submitted with Form 5. Form 2 is split into 2 different parts.
Part A of Form 2 deals with nominating the recipients of the EPF balance of the actual account holder, within the event of his or her death. This a part of the shape must include the subsequent details:
- Relationship with the subscriber
- Sum of the cash that's to be paid to the nominee
- Guardian Details (just in case the nominee may be a minor)
- This Part has got to be signed or must have a thumb impression to be made at the top of the section.
The details of the nominee as already mentioned partially A should even be included partially B. Additionally, the small print of the members who are eligible to receive the children/ widow pension must be furnished.
This Part again must be signed duly or a thumb impression has got to be made at the top of the section.
Form 5 may be a monthly report that contains the small print of the workers who are newly enrolled within the provident fund scheme. Form 5 must include the subsequent details:
- Organization’s Name
- Address of the Organization
- Code of the organization
- Account number of the worker
- Name of the worker
- Middle Name (Husband/Father)
- Date of birth of the worker
- Date of joining
- Track record of the work.
The form is to be filed and stamped by the employer with the date of filing mentioned thereon
It is a monthly report that has the small print of the workers who have ceased to be a neighborhood of the scheme on the given month. Form 10 includes the subsequent details.
- Account Number
- Name of the worker
- Name of the daddy or the husband
- Date of leaving the service
- Reason for leaving service.
Form 10 must be filed and stamped by the employer with the filing date of the shape.
This Form 12 A may be a report that contains the payment details that are contributed to the account of the respective employee during a particular month.
RPC/CIT Approval for Insurance
Documents Required for Registration
The employer has got to attach the subsequent documents with the registration form:
- PAN of the Partner, Proprietor, or the Director
- Address proof (can be any utility bill but shouldn't be older than 2 months)
- Aadhar card of Proprietor, Partner, or Director.
- Canceled Cheque Or statement
- Digital Signature of the Proprietor/ Partner or Director.
- Hired/ Rented or Leased Agreement If there's any.