Documents required for property registration
- You need to submit your legal documents for the registration process to prove your authenticity also to see your eligibility also during this case. the subsequent documents are a requirement to be given the appliance form:
- Identity proofs should be provided, like Aadhar card/voter card/passport etc
- Address proof is additionally necessary
- A properly filled Form 60 or PAN card along side your card and address proof is mandatory for both the parties
- The slip that has the market price and charges levied as per the stamp tax and registration fees.
- In case of any ST or general candidate, proper authority permission letter should be there.