Explosive & peso License registration in Bangalore
Patent registration is often obtained in India for an invention. A patent may be a right granted to a private or enterprise by the govt that disallows others from making, using, selling, or importing the patented product or process without approval or consent.
Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organization (PESO) registration in Bangalore may be a Government Organization created to manage and monitor the manufacture, import, export, transport, possession, sale and use of explosives, petroleum products and compressed gases as envisaged under the Explosives Act 1884 and Petroleum Act 1934.
PESO provides approval / licenses under various Acts/Rules for Explosive/ Petroleum/ Inflammable for various premises/units/ vehicles.
For getting a Explosive Safety License registration in Bangalore, 2 applications need to be mades
1. Application for Approval
2. Grant of License
Documents required for Application for Approval
- Form No IX dully signed by Authorized Person
- D/D of Rs 400/- within the name of THE CHIEF CONTROLLER OF EXPLOSIVE, payable at Mumbai just in case "> just in case of ground Tank and Nagpur in case of Overhead tank.
- 4 Copies of Plant Layout, Elevation Construction Details, and Details of tank site plan of 100 Mtrs & some notes.
- Establishment will get the Approval for Explosive License.
- Documents required for Grant of License
- Form No.IX Dully Filled and Signed by the Employer.
- Rs.______ /-D.D (@ Rs 1000/- for 50 kilo litre Per year)
- 4Copies of Plant Layout as above
- NOC From Collector / Dist Authority
- Factory Regn. Copy. (SSI or LSI)
- Memorandum of Articles/ Partnership Deed)
- Project Report
- Some Photograph of Plant tank area Etc
- Tank Testing Certificate from Charter Engineer
- NOC from the supplier of the Petroleum Product
Chlorine License and Diesel Storage License registration in Bangalore
|1||Name of Approval / NoC/ Licence/ Registration||License for storage of Petroleum, Diesel, LPG and Naptha|
|2||Competent Authority||District Collector|
|3||Applicability Criteria||Applicants who require license for storage for petroleum, diesel, LPG and Naptha|
|5||SLA/ Number of Days||15 Days|
|6||Documents Required|| 1. SSI / IEM / LOI / EOU Registration
2. Affidavit on Rs.10/- (Notary)
3. Site Map
4. VAT certificate
5. Copy of the letter issued by the Oil Companies
6. Sale Deed/Rental Deed
7. Explosive license
|7||Procedure for getting license||1.User login on SDP
2. Fill the relevant form
3. Attach mandatory documents
4. Make requisite payments
5. Submit the application
|8||Fee & Mode of payment||No fees are payable as part of application|